Monday, January 18, 2010

Weekly Review and Weigh In: Week 1

My first week on my 50 lbs in 50 weeks challenge has come to an end and I have certainly been through some ups and downs. This week was especially difficult because of the strict Detox I have been on that I have called off 2 days early due to the stress it was causing my touchy tummy. So here is my Week in Review:
Pats on the Back:
- Drank a good amount of water every day
- Stuck to my eating plan of the detox diet, until I ended it early
- Did a lot of cooking and tried out new, healthy recipes

Kicks in the Pants:
- Did not get my 3-5 days of exercise in, mostly due to feeling so poorly
- Fell back into the habit of not eating frequently enough when I wasn't feeling well
- Probably stayed too long on the detox when it obviously wasn't agreeing with me

Originally, I wasn't going to weigh myself until Day 10 but because I have ended the detox early I weighed myself tonight. I will be Weighing In every Sunday for the remainder of the challenge.

Weigh In: LOST 7.5 lbs

Of course, I am pleased with the weight loss but it is hard to feel celebratory when today has been such a struggle. I suspect that the weight loss is due to being so sick, such severely limiting my food intake and water weight loss. I am definitely not expecting this every week!

No comments:

Post a Comment