Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 7: DONE with Detox

At the end of my last post, I stated with determination that I would keep to this detox plan for the full 9 days. A mere one day later I have changed my mind and have now ended my Detox after 7 days. Throughtout this whole week I have not been feeling 100%, but yesterday I was so sick that it was really the last straw. I woke up this morning so dehydrated and sick that I could barely function. It's no wonder I was so dehydrated considering how ill I'd been the day before, but it made me start to re-evaluate what I am doing. In the end, everyday health trumps weight loss goals so I had to give up on all the veggies and fruits and give myself digestive system some well deserved rest.
That is why, on this Sunday evening, I am nibbling on plain rice and sipping ginger tea and just hoping I can keep it down.
Since I finished my Detox, I did weigh myself and my Week In Review (with Weigh In) is on it's way.

No comments:

Post a Comment