Saturday, March 6, 2010

You'd look like Kelly Clarkson if you lost all that weight

Ages ago, I went into Fitness World (where I used to have a membership, starting from when my mom signed me up when I was like 14) and on one of yet another "Gonna get fit" kicks, I decided to sign up for a trainer. I started chatting to the pushy sales trainer at the desk, who told me that I could look like America's First Idol Kelly Clarkson if I "lose all that weight".
I love people.

On a side note... I don't look like Kelly Clarkson. Even skinny.

So this week has been... alright. I mean, work stress and life stress and all that drama has been... well, drama. On the weight loss side of things, though, I don't think it's been too bad. I have found that since being B-R-O-K-E lately, I am spending less money on food and consequently eating less unhealthy food. It might not be totally on purpose, but I'll take it.

Tomorrow I am back to my Sunday morning Weigh Ins, so I'll make sure to report in then on how I am doing.
I also pulled out some Weight Watchers cookbooks I bought last year when I was a Watcher of Weight (or a "Fat Fighter" as my sister and I called it every week) to start trying to cook more consistently and use healthy recipes to do it. I did not have any success on Weight Watchers, but my sister lost 30 lbs so I can say that it both does and does not work. :-P

Adrian, on the other hand, has continued to do really well. On this Saturday, for example, he was up and out for a run before I had even cleared the sleep from my eyes.

Oh, and exercise? Um... well... I've been seriously, seriously thinking about it....

No comments:

Post a Comment