Thursday, February 4, 2010

Weekly Review and Weigh In: Week 3

Welcome, very late, to Week 3!
As I've already mentioned, I went radio silent for a while and a lot of that has had to do with the fact that I really haven't been feeling well. When I don't feel well, I don't go out. When I don't feel well, I don't eat very much. When I don't feel well, I don't exercise. When I don't feel much, basically, not much happens in my life. When not much happens outside of watching hours of TV and reading books, there is very little to blog about. Unless you all want to hear my opinions on the NBC primetime line up... :)

This might just be one of the challenges that I am going to have for the next 50 weeks and possibly longer than that: Even though I feel like crap, I still want to lose weight. The answer might be that I simply need to Suck It Up more. My Suck It Up skills, though... they aren't so great. I am more of a "Lie down and sleep until everything feels better" kinda girl. I am not above admitting that this might be part of the problem...

Anyway, the week went by without any major disasters in terms of weight loss. I'm sure I had a few things that I shouldn't have eaten, but I know that you have to be able to forgive yourself and just move on from slip-ups so that's what I plan to do.

Anyway, here is my Weigh In:

Weigh In: NO CHANGE
Overall Progress: LOSS – 7 lbs
Goal at this point: 2 lbs lost
(which means I am still ahead by 5 lbs, woo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment