Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Coming Attractions...

Hello Blogosphere,

It is New Year's Eve and I am sitting under a pile of blankets on my couch, watching a really old episode of Dawson's Creek, which is making me all kinds of nostalgic for my melodramatic teenage years. 2009 was a big year for me with an equal share of good and bad, but I have higher hopes for 2010. It seems fitting that this New Year's, I have chosen to not make one resolution to guide me through the year but to make a challenge for myself that will go hand-in-hand with the other changes I hope that 2010 will bring. The challenge that I am giving myself, and would be happy to do along with any other bloggers out there, is this: Lose 50 pounds in 50 weeks.
My challenge is not only to successfully lose this weight in a healthy and long-term way, but to record my journey and share with others my experiences.
So stay tuned, world wide web... I will begin my challenge on January 10th, 2010... 2 days after my husband's 30th birthday. My goal will be to write at least a little blurb every day once I begin my 50 weeks. In the meantime, I will do another post a little background about me and another about what the plan is for these coming 50 weeks.
Happy New Year! Look out 2010... I have weight to lose and a blog to write!

No comments:

Post a Comment